From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2010 00:41:39 -0500

When we left for San Fran yesterday morning, and we were at the PHL airport at 5am, how nice it was to find a Legal Seafood restaurant....open for breakfast. Because Legal Seafood prides itself on doing dinner and lunch well...and they have gf menus for those meals....and delicious gf rolls, they were totally understanding about how to provide a gf breakfast, even though there is no gf breakfast menu....and the manager took it upon himself to bring out a couple of gf dinner rolls in place of the brioche toast that would have come with the meal.

It was a great start to a long flight.

We plan to stop off there for breakfast when we return on red-eye flights....when we don't have checked luggage. (It's on the gate side of TSA.)

We were told that Legal Seafood has a restaurant in every gate area at Logan, but they are a Boston firm, so it's not surprising. They've been in PHL for a few months....next to the food court between terminals B and C.

(If you read my other email about how disastrous my dinner experience was, later in the day...ended up with no meal, it turns out that my early breakfast at Legal Seafood was my main meal of the day!)