From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 14:10:05 -0700
ah good come back, Touche!
Maybe Mike didn't get his coffee yesterday morning or something, must be
some excuse for him being such a grumpy pants.

But that said, I do sort of understand where he's coming from.
There are so many people these days who figure to "google" it is the be all
and end all of every answer or solution to every problem known to man.
while the internet is a great and wonderful place to find all sorts of
information, just googling something and wading through the 8 million
results doesn't always give you the answer you want.

just like the latest thing to say to someone is "tweet me" or "facebook me".
It's a dependants upon a social media website to communicate, thus breaking
down all those highly important aspects of human communication...especially
those found in verbal communication.  Tone, inflection, volume, speed of
speaking, all sorts of stuff gets lost.

73
Colin, V A6BKX