From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2010 10:12:01 -0500
    I know many of you use winamp, and I apologize if this is old news to
you, but it's to me, and quite cool!  It also seems obvious, now.
I have been trying to figure out where winamp keeps it's bookmarks, because
for one, sometimes winamp won't allow me to edit the name of a bookmark.
Why I don't know.  The file is called "winamp.bm" and it's under documents
and settings\your user name\application data\winamp
You can edit the file with a text editor.  The first line of the entry is
the url, the second is the label.
Now I can save my favorites if I restore a ghost of my drive, or do a clean
uninstall and re-install of winamp.  I can also share my winamp favorites,
and they can be merged in to somebody else's bookmarks.  Probably nobody
would want the same favorites, but if you want mine, let me know.  It's kind
of like sharing your soul.
I have always thought, if you want to know a person, look at their spice
rack, library, and music collection.

H T Kaufman MSW LCSW
Adaptive Technology Instructor