Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2010 12:43:32 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Hi;
Thanks to those who offered some echo link help.  I think with a few
minor exceptions my problems are resolved.  There are a few remaining
questions.
First of all, when connecting to the handiham net my transmission seemed
to double.  Someone thought I was connected to both the test server and
the net which thankfully wasn't the case but I still don't know why
things doubled.  Someone else seemed to double so it may not have been
at my end.
Secondly, the jaws cursor or mouse used to let me see a list of stations
that were connected.  I'm not seeing that any longer.  Is this a windows
7 issue or does a setting need to be changed?
Finally, there was a beep when someone finished a transmission which is
gone with this installation.  Any ideas how to turn it back on?
Feel free to reply off list.
Any ideas appreciated

--
richard