ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2010 14:08:40 -0500
Thanks Sharon. I do have some audio recording  software on board. One
issue is the technical operator of it, the other is developing an ear
to properly mix and create beyond the song itself. Though I've not
given up on it, it does take some current upgrades and a newer
computer which, again, is bling. I do have a CD up on CDBaby,
though  its worn out its welcome with me 'smile'. I've thought of
doing something in writing but alas another hurdle is becoming a
grammarian and avoid the world's longest sentence syndrome. . It'd be
nice to ultimately find something I can do from anywhere, here, in
the boonies, on the road, where ever. Those are good suggestions, I
appreciate them,  and a good time to consider as I'm working on
virtualizing my goals by weekend's end. As for an autobiography, I'm
afraid the only use for that would be a perscription to cure insomnia 'grin'.

Brad

At 01:23 PM 10/22/2010, you wrote:
>Brad,
>
>Maybe you could invest in music production software from
>http://www.dancingDots.com
>and hardware equipment to produce your own music.  then you could sell it at
>http://www.CDBaby.com
>
>I was browsing for Audible Books, and came across a concept called
>Ten quick Steps.  For example, I got one on Ten quick steps to
>making Perfect Google Ad Sense.  That's something you might be able
>to master in a short period of time.  I also bought Ten Quick Steps
>to writing a Ten Quick Step Guide.  So you can take something you
>are an expert in, and create that guide to sell on Ten Quick Steps .com.
>
>Another idea is that you could write short stories for an EZine and
>work on your autobiography.
>
>Hth,
>
>Sharon

>signature database 5555 (20101022) __________

>http://www.eset.com

Brad Dunse

Concerned about the expense of your life destination?
...If you don't flat out enjoy the journey, it already costs too
much. --Anonymous

E Mail: [log in to unmask]

Website: http://www.braddunsemusic.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1464323555