ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2012 05:40:06 -0500
I have found an audio-New Testament in modern Greek as is spoken in
Greece today. (this is not in koine Greek the NT was written in
originally; so not to be confused with that Biblical language.)

I am sharing it below with anyone who might be intersted.

The audio quality is decent though there is a bit of background
static that makes me think the original source might be cassette
tape. also, there is one large audio file for each book of the Bible,
which makes it less than ideal for playing on a hardware mp3 player.

Still, I hope someone might find this intersting and useful.

Please find the download link below.

Enjoy and be blessed!

doris

download link:

You have successfully uploaded a file called GkMd.zip (165.8 MB) to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

<http://www.sendspace.com/file/cm3a5u>http://www.sendspace.com/file/cm3a5u