ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2012 18:46:59 -0700
7bit
Sender:
From:
Happy Sunday evening to everybody.  So I meant to post a couple of other
questions for January, but after the second week of the month, the rest of
January flew by like a huge lightning bold trying to get out of the way of a
great clap of thunder; well, maybe not so dramatic, just very busy with
getting back in to the swing of a new year.

Wondering, something Phil said in one of his messages, though I can't
exactly find it, had a phrase something like, what Christ means to me.  I
think the intent of it was that we say that Christ means everything to us
but what do we really mean by that.  My thoughts here are to further explore
what is being said.  I've spoken that exact thing myself.  Christ means so
much to me; or he means everything to me.  So, in the practical sense, how
does that phrase express itself in our day to day life?  So the question for
the next couple of weeks, or until the end of Sunday February 12, give or
take, is to relate a recent example of what Christ means to you in a very
practical sense.

Have a super week.

Vicki