ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 20 May 2013 04:31:02 -0400
Have you considered vitamin supplements to strengthen your immune system?  I
take them and haven't suffered from colds or flew since I believe 2003 or
perhaps 04.  Ray kirtzweil, the one who created the reading appliances for
the blind, claims by 2035 we ought to be able to regenerate faulty organs
using our own stem cells.  I heard of this being done to a relatively small
degree last week to relieve the distress of Parkinson's disease.  Won't that
be marvelous?  With Obama care taking effect, the less we have to do with
the medical profession generally the better off we will all be I say, both
financially and otherwise.  A very fine web site to look at is
www.livingfuel.com