From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2010 22:25:03 -0500
    Lloyd:

Thanks for the report.  When you heard me, I was using the Alpha Delta
DXCC--the same antenna I used out in Colorado last year.

Later on, I switched to my Carolina Windom, which is a bit higher up, and
Kevin indicated that my signal with that antenna had improved.  Perhaps that
was a matter of the slightly different orientation of the Windom, but it
will be interesting to see which antenna is the all-around better performer
on future nets.

I won't be on the net next Sunday: the 26th, because we'll be visiting our
son and his family in the St. Louis, Missouri area, but should be able to
make the January 2nd net with no problem.

Thanks to both you and Kevin for taking the nets.  I sure wish I was in a
better location to serve as net control, but up here in the north country, I
just don't hear nearly as well as I did in Colorado.  Of course, I'm sure
that being almost 5000 feet up in Colorado helped too.  (grin)

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ