From:
Michael Dane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2010 09:20:44 -0700
Hi Russ,
Thanks for the response.  I am aware that hams have been using an Iphone on
the echolink system, however don't know or have heard of any blind hams
using a droid on echolink. .

Michael Dane:
W7ALX:
Communications and Warnings Officer:
Lincoln County Emergency Communications:
{City of} Depoe Bay:
Emergency Operations.