From:
Laurie Sammon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laurie Sammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:27:08 -0500

Hello Listmates,

The Cleveland Plain Dealer ran a 2 page article on gluten free (link below)
in yesterday's 1/11/11 Tuesday edition Health section.

Trisha Lyons, our dietitian, was able to stress the importance of diagnosis
and that the diet isn't for everyone.
(Important)

The reporter was interested in the variety and quantity of gluten free foods
on the market and where
they could be found. She chose/pictured 10 GF products to recommend that
were taste-tested.

I was pleased our support group's website was published so more people who
needed info
could find us.

I thought I'd post it to inspire you to contact your newspaper. (If it can
happen in Cleveland...)

Hey, all newspapers at times are looking for new stories, or new angles on
old stories, especially on slow newsdays!

You can see the shorter online version (minus 10 pictures of GF products)
here:
 http://www.cleveland.com/healthfit/index.ssf/2011/01/thousands_of_gluten-free_produ.htmlPlease cut and paste in your browser if link isn't active. Or go towww.cleveland.com and entergluten free in the search box.Thanks,Wishing you well,Laurie SammonNortheast Ohio Celiac Support [log in to unmask]

*******
*******