From:
BSchreiberPR <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BSchreiberPR <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2010 13:30:05 -0500

Why are we calling attention to the fact that Jones Dairy Farm products
contain no gluten? Because we thought you'd like to know.

Family owned for more than 120 years, the Jones family currently offers
nearly 50 gluten-free items, from all natural sausage and Canadian
bacon, to hams, traditional bacon and liverwurst. Look for them in
retail stores in the United States and online.  Since all of their
gluten-free products are certified by the Gluten-Free Certification
Organization (GFCO), these products can be served to your family with
confidence and are all delicious additions to gluten-free diets.

Looking for recipes? Jones has more than 40 gluten-free recipes to
choose from, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and appetizers.  Find
them online at www.jonesdairyfarm.com.