From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2010 07:30:08 -0800
Thanks, I think I was thinking of rt systems.  Perhaps it is like my
sscanner software, almost impossible to use, just like a spread sheet.
Where does one get this older software?  All I really want to do is
program up the memories and perhaps check the menu settings.
73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr
open Node 3148