From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2010 12:01:04 -0500
Tom,

Maybe the trick is to look for a company that installs TV antennas.  We have
at least one here in New England (which I know won't help much in Michigan),
but according to this company, many people have chosen to drop cable
companies and receive TV broadcasts directly off air.  I don't know if this
is happening in Michigan, but it's probably a place to start looking.

Steve