From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2010 01:32:40 -0700
does anyone have this particular scanner?
the Uniden BC T8?
i happened to come across one at a friends place this evening and it seems
like a pretty nice unit.
I checked online and it has trunk tracking and so on as well.
just wondered what sort of impressions were obtained from those who have
used one or who own one.
It's a nice size, great loud crisp audio and seems to have great
sensativity...my friend lives a ways out of town and the telescoping back of
the set antenna seemed to be doing fairly well receiving stuff from about
30/40KM away.

73
Colin, V A6BKX