From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2010 17:07:41 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: colin McDonald [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2010 11:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: therapy needed

as for  this cycle, or the one coming up, or whatever you want to say, it
really depends on where you read the information and from what agency or
group you get it.
NASA says one thing, and other scientific organizations say other
things....one will say it's going to be the strongest sun spot cycle since
the one during the mid to late '50's.
another source will say it's going to be one of the weakest, and yet another

will claim it's going to be low to average, and still another will say
slightly above normal, to low highest or there abouts.
I don't think they really know for sure what's going to happen.
what ever happens, I can't wait until the cycle starts to ramp up and we
start getting good 10 and 12 meter dx again.
to sit at the radio of an evening and work huge european and asian pile ups
on 10 meters, with signals all well above S9 is quite a thrill.
When you can listen through the big guns and pickout some guy working
pedestrian mobile in england and so on.
73
Colin, V A6BKX