From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2010 21:33:27 -0400
IMO you can't go wrong with the Linksys ones like the WRT54G/GL/GS. Sorry, don't know about the ones that do 802.11N. But I have two Asus WL-520GU routers; have set up two others. They're great with dd-wrt flashed onto them, very accessible, and (best of all) cheap.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY