From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2010 13:59:03 -0600
exactly what I was looking for, thanks Steve.
I know either the wireman or the rf connection had this huge list of coax
cables and all the technical info to go along with them.
the wireman has their own brand of coax and some of it appears to be pretty
good, even the RG8X stuff.
not terribly expensive either as far as that goes...relative to other online
and brick and mortor prices anyway.

73
Colin, V A6BKX