From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2011 17:13:46 -0400
Thank you to everyone who persevered and checked in.  I think that most of
us could only copy 3 or 4 stations well.  Another newcomer checked in, Gail,
KD8KWG in Columbus, Ohio.  She heard of the roundtable through a W9 who had
checked in at some point.  We closed the roundtable at 2040Z.  Check-ins
today were:
W3IUU
KW3A
KJ4ZVU, WAYNE, TENNESSEE
K8LR
WB9R
KD8KWG, GAIL, COLUMBUS, OH
KD8BBK
WA9DRO
KG4ITD
WB9SLM

I recommend we not try to keep this going over such a large area through the
summer on 40 meters, but resume it in the fall.  We'll see what others want
to do, however.  I plan to be around tomorrow for the 20-meter net, but not
next Saturday.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls