From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2010 19:42:49 -0500
Hi John;

Half & half.
They are telling me that am iron deficient.
It started because I was getting light-headed.
So, the Doctors are trying to figure out why my blood count is dropping.

Other than that I'm doing ok.

Susan is doing pretty good also.
I hope your Susan and yourself are also doing well.
Anyway, Susan and I wish you and your entire family all the blessings of the upcoming Christmas season and, a very healthy and a happy New Year.

Maybe 2011 will be the year we meet.

73 de Anthony w2ajv

Sent from my iPhone