From:
Maurice Mines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2010 10:32:52 -0700
Hello list, IAM looking for in tuner tuner that would make sense to use that has some degree of auditory output? The reason I am asking this is local hams here in Weld County Colorado, don't believe that the tuner that is in the Kenwood 480 SAT is sufficient enough to tell whether my signal to noise ratio is appropriate. Are there many good suggestions? In a related question, in recent weeks I've seen a lot of traffic about how to run an antenna in an apartment. The best solution but I've come up with so far are, is 21 get the wire out the window to look into a device made by him half J. That will allow me to connect the feed line that it's on the inside to a connector that would bridge into the wire that on the outside. The other issue that I face is that it must be hidden from plain view. This is because in theory, and in practice there is a no antenna will here. That of course is bad news. The good news is there is a possibility of using the gutter system here, because it's roughly not 3 feet outside the window that the wire is going out of now. What are your thoughts? Please note this may require some degree of deciphering what I indeed sad because of the dictation software. If you can't understand fully what I am saying, and are interested in helping me come up with a solution. Please feel free to write me off list does not clog up the list with an unnecessary amount of e-mails. Thank you very much for reading this, and have a great day 73 is for now.
maurice amateur radio call sign,kd0iko.
 national Federation of the blind of Cole Rondo assisted newsline coordinator, office phone 970.
373-3076 Northern Colorado amateur radio club tried Vander, newsletter editor. University of Northern Colorado student e-mail address , [log in to unmask]
 note this message has been dictate by using MacSpeech dictate,  Some words may be spelled incorrectl, may also be in the wrong context.
Please forgive any errors in the text of this communication.
Thank you very much forreading this.