From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2010 18:01:38 -0600
During about a 2 hour window just after lunch central time today, I
heard maybe a dozen stations from the west coast on 10 meters. None of
then were very strong.

Not being a big contester, I only worked those few stations while
trying out the new 40 meter dipole yesterday.

I think my total was 18 stations, and 16 sections.