From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2010 22:22:52 -0800
I sure remember Henry Kuhn.  He had the perfect voice for reading a ham
magazine.  I could always just picture him sitting in a small packed
shack smelling of solder, insulation, and such.  He was great and so was
the magazine with a really good selection of articles.

But Henry Kuhn would really be a tough act to follow in my opinion.
When I subscribed, it was issued on reel to reel tape as I remember.

Don