From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2010 15:58:14 -0800
I'm not sure, I think that was the same radio that had the power supply
in it and the fan sounded like a jet plane when it took off.  They had
onenead thing, you could adjust the master oscilator without taking the
top off, just pop out a little rubber plug.  Problem was mine got so it
was to far off and I couldn't bring it back, that is when I traded it in
on the 440 as I recall.  Before that I had an icom 701, a neat radio
whan it worked, what a lemmon!!!!  They used stainless steel pins
through the board and they'd corrode and not make good connection.
73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr
open Node 3148