From:
Michael Dane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2010 08:50:23 -0700
Hi all,

I am wondering if any of you here on list, have had any experience or tried
Echolink with a Droid?
Later today, I will be getting a LG Ally and am looking for information on
installing and using the Ally droid on the Echolink system. Just another
means of staying in touch, you know! Or, better yet, another electronic
gadget to play around with... *grin*
So if anyone has any information on how to install and use the app, I would
greatly appreciate the help.
My contact info is listed below.  Thanks and 73:

Michael Dane:
W7ALX:
Communications and Warnings Officer:
Lincoln County Emergency Communications:
{City of} Depoe Bay:
Emergency Operations.
Email to: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (541) 921-1415 mobile.