From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2010 11:38:07 -0400
Well, John, I guess there's only one way to find out.  I'm quite happy with
my Ultralite on 75 and 40, but I think I can do better on the higher
frequencies with a vertical.  I used to run one on 20 several years ago, and
I liked the way it worked, but that antenna required radials and I don't
want to mess around with them.  Too much work to get them set up properly,
and too much chance of having them get caught in a lawn mower, etc.

Steve