From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2010 12:37:02 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Nathan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 11:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Blind Ops Net, September 19

Hi Lloyd,

I have to run a piece of my vintage gear over to a friend to look at a
keying problem and will try to be back but don't know for certain if I will
be.  I'll put the twenty meter antenna on the mobile just in case you might
hear me.  After this, I should be able to be more regular and can even help
with net control.

Take care and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX