Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 12 Sep 2010 14:46:36 -0700
Actually, I forgot about that range expander linksys makes, and I use
one everytime I go back to Kansas to get signal from my neighbor's
house.  The one I have is a wre-54g and was around a hundred the last
time I looked.  I found mine on ebay.  All you do is plut it in and push
a button that tells it to scan.  It slows data throughput, but they
really do work.
73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr