From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2010 23:53:59 -0400
Hi Tom, I use GMAIL and Outlook Express IE7,/IE8Won't work with jaws8, and
to upgrade to 11 costs $550, but don't get me started.  Anyway, I've used
Gmail gathering into outlook via the pop3 server protecal, and have never
had a problem with that arangement.  I started out with IMAP on my IPOD, and
will come back to it, hopefully this weekend, as I inadvertently changed it
in ITUNES/the most in_accessible facit of Apple,/but again, don't get me
started---there's _definitely more good on that apple tree, than bad.  You
might look into the pop3 configuration/and don't ask me to go through the
steps with you, as I'd have to get more knowledgeable and more sighted help
than I've got access to right now, in order to do that.  HTH, anyway_/will
give you something to think about, dd.