Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2010 10:26:47 -0400
Hi list.
I asked before about program scan on the TS-2000 and nobody seemed to have an answer, so I got to playing around with the rig.
I figured the worse that could happen is I'd have to do a full reset.
I thought I'd share what I found in case anybody could use it.
It may not be like the manual says to do it, but it works for me.
I'm going to assume you know how to program a frequency range in channels 290 to 299.
OK, lets say you have a frequency range programmed in both channels 290 and 291.
to use the range in 290 hit function then scan, then 0 on the keypad, then function again.
When you hit the scan button you will be scanning that range.
To scan the range in channel 291 stop the scan, then hit function, then scan, then 0 again, and then function.
That will put you back in to VFO scan.
Now to scan 291, hit function then scan, then 1 on the keypad, then function.
When you hit the scan button you will be scanning the new range.
I hope you can understand what I'm trying to explain, and that it helps somebody.
7 3 to all.