From:
Patrick Tice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2010 15:55:26 -0500
I am going to buy a second TS-480 for use in our handiham remote base
program. It is better adapted to the W4MQ rig control software than most of
the other models, and has the 200 Watt option. Paired with a 300 foot wire
antenna up an average of 45 feet, it should be a good performer on the low
bands. We have a TS-480SAT on line for the first remote and it's been
working great. We port the audio, including the frequency readout, via
Skype.

Regards,

Patrick Tice