From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:49:54 -0400
Hi Ed,

I'm a current very satisfied owner of a Kenwood TS2000.  The TS480 speaks
more settings, but the TS2000 not only speaks frequency and s meter
readings, but it also reads menu numberws and their values.  It has
adjustable band skirts and a good automatic and manual notch filter.  The
digital noise filter is not very good, but I have been very satisfied with
the rig.  I get very good audio reports on all bands in all modes.

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!