From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2010 19:29:59 -0600
Hi, all.

Last week, I read with interest Mike Duke's post on the new accessible HD
radio that is now available.

However, as you all know, I'll be moving back to a fairly rural part of
West/Central Lower Michigan, where I'm doubtful there will be too many FM
stations broadcasting in HD.

Does anyone know where you can get a list of stations in a given market that
broadcast in HD?

If I were staying here in Colorado, in the Denver metro area, an HD radio
would really be a neat thing to have, since many stations here now do HD
broadcasts, but in the part of Michigan where I'll be living, I just don't
know if it'd be worth buying an HD radio just yet.

Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ