From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:10:45 -0400
Tom and all,

I don't use this software, although I did give  it a test drive a few years
ago.  I did see something in the e-ham reviews a few weeks ago.
Specifically, the review  by N8RGQ on March 25 regarding the no update
policy  for contest  software going forward.

Don't know if Scott has more info on his site, and again I don't use the
software,  so just posting for what it's worth.   Everyone isn't into
contesting and  so it may not be an issue  for a lot of folks.

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/3742

73, Steve KW3A