From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:59:38 -0400
The meter says zero forward power, zero reflected power and zero wSWR.
aBOUT EVERY EIGHT OR TEN TIMES, i GET A READING OF FORWARD POWER 25 WATTS
AND swr 2.1 TO 1 AND i SELDOM CHECK REFLECTED POWER. i PUT A CARRIER INTO
THE METER PRESS AND RELEASE THE DESIRED BUTTON FOR A READING.  i HAVE
ANOTHER RADIO HERE SO i WILL TRY IT AS SOON AS i GET A CHANCE.  wE ARE
HAVING COMPANY OVER FOR DINNER SO IT WILL LIKELY BE TOMORROW.  tHANKS MUCH,