From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2010 10:21:19 -0700
I'll grab net control today but will need help the next couple of weeks.
Someone please step up and volunteer.  It would be really nice if we had a
few stations who would share net control duties and rotate it around so
someone didn't get the privilege every week.  <GRIN>

Take care and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX