Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2010 16:55:11 -0330
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Butch:

I have one and I absolutely love it.
If you don't mind getting sighted assistance to help you set everything up, menu wise, as I did, its a breeze to operate.
You can set your select knob to access the RFPWR out by just pressing the select knob, adjust your power and then press it again to toggle back to normal operation.
The FT-450 has 2 voice announcements, default announces the mode and freq but if you access the PNLC.S, which you'll read about in the manual, you can hear the S-9.
I have the manual in PDF if you'd like to email me off list, same email but you should be able to get it off the Yaesu site.
Just go under the ft-450 and click on files, the manual should be there but you can email me off list and I'll email ya my copy.

HTH & 73:

Michael DE VO1RYN