Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2010 13:14:43 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Yeah, but guess who would no longer be allowed inn cars if they did that?
We the blind.  If there were only one passenger cars then who would there be
to drive us around?

Even if they do come up with a car that can be operated by the blind, it
probably won't be in our lifetime and even if it is, few blind people could
afford it, and our great rehab agencies wouldn't buy them for us.
Harvey