Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:51:23 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Hmmm, that doeswn't make sense.  If it didn't like the WPA settings, it
wouldn't let you get on-line at all.

Be advised, Tom, that if you use WEP, that is very easy for a hacker to
crack.  Because of the limited number of letters A-F it uses, and the fewer
characters, WEP is very easy to crack.  And, I don't see a logical reason
why your XP machine would get on-line with WPA, but not work with your email
client.

If your XP machine didn't get on-line at all with WPA, I could see that.  In
that case, I'd get a new wireless card for your XP machine that supports the
latest security standards.  Using WEP is almost like running an open network
if somebody is the least bit determined to break in.

Steve
Lansing, MI