EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Judy Brewer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 15:59:11 -0400
Dear Norm,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

I wanted to thank you, as well, for having such a wonderful working
partnership with Dick that you have been able to share it with the
whole community and together help move the field of information
accessibility ahead by leaps and bounds.

I know a lot of us will be holding you, and Dick's family, in our hearts.

Take care,

- Judy

--
MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G526