ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2014 16:43:28 -0600
Is it the government's fault, or the fault of the greedy insurance companies
that the  insurance rates have sky rocketed? Is it the government's fault
that employers have chosen to cut employees' hours, because they now have to
offer benefits if employees work a certain amount of hours? Is it really our
government who is screwing us all, or, wait, could it be our own greedy
business people who don't give a darn? I'm scared that people are always
pointing the finger at the government, when in fact, if you really sit down
and think things through, it's our country's own business people who are
screwing their employees. It's the insurance companies who want to raise
rates, because now they are being forced to offer better coverage.
Our government is a far cry from perfect, but I am getting sick of hearing
Christians, of all people, bad mouth our government and fear monger about
our government, when in fact, we still have one of the best run countries on
this earth!