ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2014 21:24:38 -0500
oh, mr phil! no need for a german-english dictionary. ever since
applying the immersion treatment at berlin american high, i have had
an above average vocabulary

indisputable means not to be argued with or established as fact.

i hope i do not come across cocky. i  fell in love with the english
language long ago and learning my word or phrase for the day is just
part of my enjoyment. i love writing as I think of it as making love
to the language.

i have always read a lot even from being read to and always had an an
above average vocabulary in either language.

hugs,

Doris