ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2012 11:43:29 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Here is our updated new Conference information as of September 1, 2012.

Conversation Station New Phone Number: 712-432-6499.

Please read this very carefully. <smile>

If you find any errors in this document, please do not hesitate to
let me know. <smile>

Conversation Station

New Phone number is: 712-432-6499.

Press Pound then Press 1 for Live chat rooms.

To enter the Prayer And Praise room, enter the room number 6400 and
Press Pound. Remember, the room number is 6400. <smile>

If you get interrupted during a conference, and if you need to be
talking with others that are not on the conference room, or working
on something, please mute your phone with the Star 1 command. This
way there is no interruptions while others are talking. <smile>

Here are the commands:

Star Star lists all these commands while in the room.

Star 1. Mute and Un-Mute.

The room will be muted during all Bible Studies and during any
special readings, except for the person who is doing the presentation.

Star 2 enter a private conversation with another caller in the room.
We highly do not recommend this, as it would be very interrupting to
the conference.

Star 3. Number of callers in the room.

Star 4. does not work any longer. It use to Give you the names of the
callers in the room.

Star 6. Goes back a room.

Star7. Goes forward a room.

Zero takes you to the main menu.

to leave the conference room, just hang up the phone.

Conference times are as follows:

Our goal is to get as many people on the conference line as possible
to pray for people and share God's love. We believe that God has a
special ministry for us, and we want to fulfill His command by
spreading the Gospel to those who don't know Him as their personal Savior.

If you have a prayer request, and you can not join us during our
conference times, please let any of us know your prayer request or
praise report, and we'll gladly pray for you on the conference line.

My contact info is near the bottom of this document.

Our Conference times are as follows:

Monday night: General Chat. Time zones: 6:00 PM. Pacific, 7:00 PM.
Mountain, 8:00 PM. Central, 9:00   PM. Eastern.

Tuesday night: Bible Study with our Bible Study leaders listed below.
Pastor Mike Canady, Cecily Ballenger, Pat Ferguson, Paulette Stokes,
Donna Bell, and Paul Smith.

Tuesday Night Bible Study Time Zones: 6:00 PM. Pacific, 7:00 PM.
Mountain, 8:00 PM.  Central, 9:00 PM. Eastern.

Friday night General Chat: Time Zones: 6:00 PM. Pacific, 7:00 PM.
Mountain, 8:00 PM. Central, 9:00 PM. Eastern.

Saturday night Prayer and Praise with Pastor Michael Canady, or any
of the Bible Study leaders.

Saturday Night Prayer And Praise Time Zones: 6:00 PM. Pacific, 7:00
PM. Mountain, 8:00 PM. Central, 9:00 PM. Eastern.

We often meet on other nights to pray for people, to share music that
God has given us, or other great stuff..

Your Moderators are:

Pat Ferguson,
Mike Canady,
Cecily Ballenger,
Paulette Stokes.

The more people we get on the conference line, the better. We will
appoint other moderators, as necessary. <smile>

Your group leaders for Bible Studies and Prayer time are:

Pastor Mike Canady,
Cecily Ballenger,
Pat Ferguson,
Paulette Stokes,
Donna Bell,
Paul Smith.

We may appoint other group leaders, as necessary.

My mailbox on this system is 6495.

Conversation Station New Phone Number: 712-432-6499.

Please feel free to pass this on to anyone who might be interested.
<smile>

If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to
email or call me, after business hours, please. <smile>

My contact information is below:

Pat Ferguson

Email: [log in to unmask]

My home phone number is: 605-854-9371.

My cell phone is: 605-860-1138.

If you find any errors in this document, please do not hesitate to
let me know. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks much, and God Bless you all.

Lovingly,

Pat Ferguson