From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2010 21:37:37 -0700
Hi Steve,

The biggest reason to exchange the 811's for 572B's is that the 572's have
much more "head room."  This means you can move further from the frequency
on which you tuned up before having to retune your amp.  Otherwise, if the
811's are working for you, I agree.

Take care and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX