Date:
Sat, 29 May 2010 18:52:13 -0400
Not really accessible on their own, unless there is an automatic one that
works with the Argonaut.  Not sure on that.

If you can get a talking watt meter or the P2000CW one, or if you have
access to one of those old tuning aids or can get somebody to build one for
you, then you can use any tuner.

With a tuning aid, you hook directly to the rig's meter, or the meter in the
tuning aid if it has one.  On my old Icom, there were output power, ALC,
SWR, and collector voltage.  You could see all those with a tuning aid.

If you get an accessible watt meter, it will have a feature which will give
you a tone that you can then know when you've reached 1:1 SWR.

Steve, K8SP
Lansing, MI