From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2010 23:38:48 -0400
have you tried shielded Ethernet cables between the box and router? I forget
exactly what it's called but I have a run around here somewhere,  haven't
seen it since the move but I still have about 15 boxes I have yet to go
through too and at least 3 are computer stuff. There is shielded Ethernet
cable out there though if you can find it, that *should* fix your problem. I
have a 12 foot run of it here somewhere but not sure where. I have Tivo
hooked to my router with no problems with regular Ethernet cat5 cable.
Something I had a while back though did have a similar problem and that's
what I did to fix it. I don't know much about those boxes, but there's got
to be a fix.