From:
Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2010 13:34:51 +0200
Hi all,
OK, inow I've had the radio for a few days now and if I would have to chooce between the Tyt and Wouxun radio I would go for the Wouxun for the following reasons:
You can key in the menu you want and you can adjust that setting with the help of the keypad which you cannot do on the Tyt.
The PC programming software is a little more accessible than Tyt.
The microphone is better than the Tyt, even though it is not that loud but that can be modified.
The wouxun also features a physical VFO knob and it doesn't say plus or minus when using it.
Wouxun will also tel you if you are in frequency or channel mode.
These are just a few reasons why I would chooce Wouxun.
On the other hand, you cannot input the frequency on the keypad when listening on the FM radio and the FM receiver is a little better on the Tyt.
Hope this is of some help.
Best regards,
Christian