From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2010 13:55:18 -0600
any of the charters should have no problem taking you out.
they deal with totally inexperienced tourists all the time, so they have
people onboard to make sure no one falls off or gets into trouble...I can't
imagine how they could think being blind could be any worse than that.
Not that I'm saying you are inexperienced, but just trying to imagine it
from the operators perspective.
that said, perhaps you could convince some of the sightlings around to go
out fishing with you.
might help to avoid that whole capability conversation.
not sure what's running in october, but the salmon fishing should be pretty
good.
hopefully you can get some good weather...october can still get a bit rough
and tumble even that far south on the west coast.
i've only salmon fished in Alaska, so my experience is limited to much more
northerly waters.
73
Colin, V A6BKX