From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 May 2010 22:06:51 -0400
Richard,

I spent three days looking for that cover because I didn't know what it
looked like.  It's a little piece of plastic on the front of the radio right
near the top, located immediately to the right of the modular jack for the
control head and to the left of the serial connector.  You remove it by
pulling it gently toward you, and when you get it off, you'll find two
rather deep holes with DIN plugs in them, and a third hole which has a
1/8-inch mini jack where you connect the external speaker.  When you remove
that cover, you'll find that there's a small notch that has been cut out of
the top piece of sheet metal on the case, which makes that cover fit flush
with the front of the radio.  I doubt you'll find anything in the manual
that would give you a hint, unless there's a picture and someone can
describe it to you.  Let me know if you still have questions.

Steve