Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2011 07:28:42 -0500
7bit
From:
We have agreed to disagree on what is paleo food, so in the interest of
variety, here is my opinion:
Paleoman was an obligate fativore. All raw.

Probably tried something that had roots, got sick, never ate it again.

We cannot duplicate that diet, so what you read here are attempts to fit
a paleo designed body to a neolithic experience.

On 12/27/2011 10:37 PM, Robin Temple wrote:

> How much bacon and how many eggs for breakfast? What are  rashers of side
> bacon?

I eat no bacon - it's loaded with nasty chemicals, tried soaking them
out and it tasted just like the tofu I ate 35 years ago. Eaten raw it
gave me the shits.

For a cooked breakfast, 4 large eggs mixed with a small can of wild
pacific salmon fried in ~1/4 cup mixed unsalted butter and EVOO (extra
virgin olive oil).
Sticks to your ribs.

  What is side bacon?

Side bacon is from the belly of a hog.

  Is this what you have for breakfast  daily?

I eat breakfast maybe three times/year. You won't want it if you eat
enough fat supper the previous day.

  No
> variety?

No variety. Fat with a little meat garnish is satisfying, so you can
spend your time thinking of something other than food.

  Please keep in mind that 96% are mineral deficient, and supplementing
any diet is necessary for health, including weight loss.
Iodine, selenium, magnesium are the common ones.

Read the archives. Lots of entertainment there.

William